About Herbal Baby
Herbal Baby™ is made from organically grown, raw plant material, when available. The five herbs used in this proprietary herbal blend were selected for their particular properties in aiding with the following issues: boosting fertility, general support to the reproductive organs, circulation, stimulation of the body’s own hormones that are necessary for conception, menstrual regulation, and much more. Best of all, Herbal Baby is a natural option for those who do not want or are hesitant to try invasive medical procedures, hormone shots, or in-vitro fertilization (IVF).
The primary purpose of this product is to help women conceive, whether just trying to speed up the normal process or for those who have trouble conceiving or maintaining a pregnancy. If you have concern about miscarriage, the Herbal Baby Resource Guide offers suggestions for improving your chances of maintaining a pregnancy.This product works best if you are experiencing a menstrual cycle, though it has worked for women without a normal cycle. If you are not experiencing a normal cycle read through the Herbal Baby Resource Guide for suggestions to encourage a menstrual cycle with ovulation.
Herbal Baby is a proprietary blend of five herbs. Please research all five herbs if you are concerned about what is in the Herbal Baby tincture and how it may pertain to you and your health. A brief description of each of the five herbs is below. If you are concerned about the use of herbs, please refer to our Fertility Resource page for additional information.
Ingredients & Contraindications
All of our customers are strongly encouraged to conduct their own research. As you are researching each herb, please note that none of the herbs in Herbal Baby are used in large doses.
- Eastern Red Cedar bark – known to stimulate menstrual flow and blood circulation. Used to treat absence of menstruation.
- Wild Yam root– primary tonic for liver as it activates and stimulates liver function. Used for many gynecological complaints and to regulate hormonal action.
- Black Haw bark – used for threatened miscarriage, uterine cramps, and painful menstruation. In large or frequent doses may lower blood pressure. Not recommended for individuals with a history of liver or kidney problems.
- Shatavari root – highly-regarded herb in Ayurvedic medicine for women’s fertility. Used for menstrual regulation, preventing miscarriage, infertility, and as an aphrodisiac. Known to support circulatory organs, the immune system, as well as nourishing the blood, and calming nerves.
- Raspberry leaf – highly nourishing reproductive tonic. Known to provide nutrients that tone and strengthen the uterus and pelvic region and is a rich source of vitamins and minerals.